About Me

My photo
Near Peekskill, New York, United States
My view. No apologies --Shorts, Poems and Photos-Your Comments are always appreciated. (Use with permission)

Monday, October 05, 2009

Number 1, Number 2, Number 3














Number 1

Number 2

Number 3


That is what I want to look at

That is what I want to see

Not some bright white light

Or an angel coming after me

A simple pencil sketch of the boys

Number 1

Number 2

Number 3

Locked in a boyish brace

Of tiny arms and perfect smiles

And hair,

A cowlick

A golden thatch

A curly, laughing head of hair

Before the problems

Before the acne

Before the braces

Before the complicated

Rhyme of the world set in

Bring me near

As one sad soul gets

To immortality

A copy of a photograph

A simple pencil sketch

Of Number 1

Number 2

Number 3.

1 comment:

Rayn said...

I think this one is my favorite.