About Me

My photo
Near Peekskill, New York, United States
My view. No apologies --Shorts, Poems and Photos-Your Comments are always appreciated. (Use with permission)

Friday, February 16, 2018

Going for an even Year...

I am celebrating an anniversary. It has been 9 months since anyone has "commented" on any of my posts. I plan to keep posting regardless for about three more months and see if I can make it an even Year! After that I think I will hang it up and just rant on F.B. like most everybody else. I think the "blog" is pretty much dead as a personal expression of creativity and expression anyway, so no big loss. The "blog" has been supplanted by the video and the "conversation" on public forums like F.B. and Twitter.
Too all my faithful "followers" (all 11 of you), I love you and miss you already. If you need to reach me leave me a voice mail-Oh! Wait! No one listens to those anymore either. So, send me a message and as soon as I am done making my daily diary entry or watching TV I will try you back.
Best,
Camerabanger (Oh, Wait, maybe I should change that to iPhoneBanger?)

1 comment:

Barry Sanel said...

Please consider this a generic comment. I am not a robot!