About Me

My photo
Near Peekskill, New York, United States
My view. No apologies --Shorts, Poems and Photos-Your Comments are always appreciated. (Use with permission)

Monday, March 15, 2010


I repent!
I give up my wicked ways.
I will illustrate everything I write
without benefit of wealth.
Just to show I've really changed,
I took this photograph myself!
(all rights reserved,
not to be used without permission.
Copyright
Patented
Cursed
A pox on all who use this
artistic representation
without paying me first
a million scadzillion dollars.)

4 comments:

Lee Katz said...

Good picture!

camerabanger said...

A Man Who Knows What He Likes! And he has good taste too.

highpockets said...

you forgot 'registered trademark'
how ya doin anyhow?

camerabanger said...

Doin' OK. Send me your e-mail at rand.gartman@gmail.com
We'll talk.