About Me

My photo
Near Peekskill, New York, United States
My view. No apologies --Shorts, Poems and Photos-Your Comments are always appreciated. (Use with permission)

Thursday, November 20, 2008

passionate about ...something

I like passionate people.
They wear you out in the long run but they make the here-and-now stand for something.
A purpose puts a crisp crease on life's pants.

I went to the doctor and had a small chunk taken out of my dick.
The doctor is a character who loves his camera.
He took some photos of the small chunks he took out of my dick.
Covering his ass w photos of my dick.
He likes Dave van Ronk, the doctor does,
and his git-tar and his camera,
and he was passionate about his work
He gently took away pieces of my dick.
"I'm very good at what I do" he said,
"Don't take away too much" I thought.

No comments: